Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] transform ocean

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] transform ocean
From: Philipp Puaschunder <philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:40:13 -0700

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for Freeciv. It is by far the
best computer game I have ever played, in fact, it is the only one I
have never stopped playing. When I read that Engineers were now able to
transform ocean into swamp, I was exhilerated. Finally making the
"bridge between continents" seemed possible. Unfortunately, you seem to
have implemented certain restrictions on transforming ocean to swamp.
What exactly are the rules for this? Maybe you could include them in the
help file or in the manual. Thanks for reading this.

Kindest regards,
Philipp.