Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Joining the mid game

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freeciv" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Joining the mid game
From: "Wong TM (Huang Deming)" <lookmeow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 08:48:04 +0800

Let people join in mid game within the first 40+- turns (depend on the size
of the map), so that we don't have to wait for others before we can start
the game. Base on the no. of turns lapsed and the average strengths (pop.,
gold, tech, wonders) of the players already in the game, calculate the no.
of pop., cities, soldiers, tech and gold (no wonders) the game should give
to the intruding player. Then the game live happily-ever-after. I still
trying to understand the code since last week...

--
Human = Parasite