Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] problems with savegames on a windows platform

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] problems with savegames on a windows platform
From: Erik Petersson <erikp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:20:42 -0400

Hi,

I have tried to play freeciv on windows 95, without the X-server. I't works
well, besides one thing. I cannot resume saved games. They start well on the
server with the -f savegame.sav command. But I can never join the games. I
have tried -n Ceasar (if that is my playername).

I have only tried single player games, with only AI-opponents.

I'd be very thankfull for your help!

Yours,

/Erik Petersson
Sweden