Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.10.0 for Windows NT/95/98 and an X

To: Todd Goodman <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 1.10.0 for Windows NT/95/98 and an X Server
From: Antonio Alba Rodriguez <aarsg489@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:56:23 -0500

I'd like to play freeciv for windows, i downloaded and installed it,
also i download the cygwin, the files *.tar and gzip, included the setup
file, from the mirror ftp.sunsite.utk.edu/pub/cygwin/latest, and follow
the instructions from the readme file, but it doesn´t work

I can't choose a internete instalation, due to proxies array and
permisions from my lan.
When i choose the (d) option the setup program makes a cygwin directory
and the uninstall file, also it makes a installation.log, and only says
"Uninstall file created".

Somebody help !

Regards Antonio.