Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Problem saving games...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Problem saving games...
From: Robert Grimard <rgrimard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:21:03 -0500

Hello,
    i tried to find in the archive the answer to my problem but with no
look...

The game is running fine and to say like they do on T.V. and radio show
around here... Congrats for your nice program!
But my server keeps on telling me that it was impossible to save the
game....

My guess is that as a user i don't have writing permissions... so my
questions would be where does freeciv saves the games and do i have to
have writing permission on all the folders on the way so to speak or
just for the last folder?

Ok that was more then one question... :-)

Robert .... yes civilization has to be free!