Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Question ?

To: Antonio Alba Rodriguez <aarsg489@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Question ?
From: Pallav Nawani <pallav99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:09:01 +0530 (IST)

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Antonio Alba Rodriguez wrote:

> Where can I find info about:
> 1.- The characteristics of the type of terrain, like the production,
> defense etc.
> 2.- A description of the advances (Technologies), about what you can do
> with them
>
> Antonio

Hi Antonio,
You can get some description in:
1. The how to play file included in the freeciv distribution,
2. The freeciv help browser. To run it, open the science report,
click on the toggle for help, and then select any thing from the
drop down list(which shows what you are researching, etc.)

The help browser will open, and then you can toggle off the help
button. help browser has all the info you want.

pallav

Anthony's Law of Force : Don't Force it, Get a bigger Hammer.
Pallav Nawani        |    Visit me at                              |
F-46,                |  http://www.angelfire.com/co/pallav         |
PIN 560012           |                                             |
Phone : 3092625      |                                             |