Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Freeciv at the gathering

To: Freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv at the gathering
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Apr 2000 03:26:03 +0200

Yup, after 3 months of perl-hacking I have my GameOrganizer up and
running under mod_perl.

This is a system that aims to ease the organization of games under the
upcoming Gathering this week.

The main goal was offcourse to allow us a easy way to set up massive
multiplayer games of freeciv during the gathering :)

I hope lots of you can come, further info will be found at GameOrganizer
at <URL:http://manesworld.dyn.dhs.org>.

The server will not be up until the Gathering starts, hopefully by early
wednesday, thus the above address will not work until then.

See you there.

--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway