Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: An idea about diplomacy

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: An idea about diplomacy
From: "Ecobrat" <Ecobrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:53:25 -0700

Actually, it doesn't make it any easier to frame someone else when you have
the flagless part on, it is just to confuse the person who you're going to
use the probe team (that's what the spies are called) on.

Ciao-
Brian
Free East Timor, Tibet, Kevin Mitnick & Mumia Abu-Jamal
Peace, the answer to all problems
This was typed on 100% Recycled Electrons