Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Nations

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Nations
From: Kristoffer Lawson <setok@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:47:53 +0200 (EET)

I noticed you have new nations: Wales & Scotland (but apparently no
Irish?). Now when playing England we now get the St George's flag. That's
fairly sensible but then I think there should be a "Great Britain" nation
aswell as I quite enjoyed playing with the Union Jack. That despite recent
devolutionary trends ;-)

PS. Respond to this addy as I'm not on the mailing list..

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |    www.fishpool.com
         +-> |    setok@xxxxxxxxxxxx       |  - - --+
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |