Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: missing item

To: ghod <ghod@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: missing item
From: Jorgen Skjaanes <jorgen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:37:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, ghod wrote:

> Reinier Post wrote:
>
> > > I think i can't understand. You want to have button which is automatically
> > > pressed when you finished turn? And how does will it know you finish turn?
> >
> > When all units are done moving.  The button already changes to indicate
> > this!
> > Automatic end of turn can be a new client side option.
> >

> Thanks.. just need to find out who is doing the client programming and BEG
> for it
> to be included :)

I really think the way freeciv does it is by far the best. I played
freeciv before I played my first civ2-game, and the way civ2 ended my turn
suddenly when all my units had moved was extreamly annoying. I'd allmost
call it a bug in civ2. My turn isn't over before I say so. And I say so by
pressing enter.

--
Jørgen