Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: missing item

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: missing item
From: Arkadiusz Danilecki <szopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:35:38 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, ghod wrote:

> one item that is missing and would speed up the early game ALOT, is the
> the turn complete button. need a way for it to be auto. having to reach
> over and push that button after each turn is kinda slow. if I only have
> 1-2 units moving around early, i would like it to just end the turn.
> need a button to have automatically push that for you when your turn is
> complete. maybe I have over looked it.. but can't seem to find a way to
> do this
>
> Ghod

I think i can't understand. You want to have button which is automatically
pressed when you finished turn? And how does will it know you finish turn?
You stop moving units? Well, maybe you just looking into stats or sth? or
manage the cities? thinking about direction of expansion?

I think i just didn;t understand and you want sth different, but i can't
think what can it be.

szopen