Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: Cultural domination (was: Wonders)

To: "'Lalo Martins'" <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Cultural domination (was: Wonders)
From: David BERNARD-CUISINIER <dbernard_cuisinier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:07:29 -0000

I Think your idea is very good.
I guess including a new counter for Cultural Awareness could help :
100 means you're totally integrated within your civilisation, 50 your
under influence of another civ, and each 10 below that increase the
chance of changing allegiance to the other civ.
That poses also problem of relative influences etc.
We could also model riots and independance problems like Ireland,
Euskadi, Sri lanka,etc.
And include new wonders (wonders from the Dark Side) like CIA,
Domino's theory.

I guess I would love that

David