Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re: New rules for little towns? Modify s

To: iquin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re: New rules for little towns? Modify settlers?
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:30:25 -0600

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 04:45:59PM +0100, Daniel Sjolie wrote:
> On 1999-12-08 23:54:31, iquin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Btw, I posted a patch on optionally adding an unhappy
> > citizen for every Nth cities you have a few days ago.
> > However, nobody seems to bother.
>
> Umm... Isn't it already like that?
> That all citizens over a limit are unhappy by default...
> I really think so... :)

        There are two separate points.
        There is a city size at which all new citizens are unhappy.  This
ranges from 2-6 depending on your difficulty level in Microprose
Civilization.
        There is another setting which is the number of cities beyond which
each city gains an additional unhappy person.

        Both of these factors have been in Freeciv for several versions
now.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."