Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1999:
[Freeciv] Configure script

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Configure script
From: James L S Neave <cs97jjn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:41:29 +0000 (GMT)

I recently, by accident, deleted my version of freeciv (1.8.0) and am
attempting to compile 1.9.0, but ./configure returns

./configure: Command not found

I'm in the right directory, and it just doesn't run, can anybody help?

I probably had this problem before (amongst many, our University machines
are a little strange, and I'm running it through ExceedNT anyway)
but I can't remeber how I fixed it.

James Neave
Brunel University
London