Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1999:
[Freeciv] Movement bug under GTK+ 1.9.0

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Movement bug under GTK+ 1.9.0
From: Jens Olsson <jenso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:18:57 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've found out that there is a bug that makes it impossible to move
units around in the map. The fixes the faq suggests just wont do it;
no matter how a use my tab, numlock and arrowkeys I just can't get my
units to move. Doesn't matter if a put all the other panels in
separate windows leaving the map all alone, my units won't move.

So, is there anoither way to do it or? When is a patch for it
expected?

BTW, Thanks for a *great* game. Working on a Swedish translation ...

BTW2, Running freeciv under SunOS 5.6...

regards

Jens Olsson,
Sweden

--
  [Address]            [Phone]                 [WWW]