Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1999:
[Freeciv] Review in LinuxFocus

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Review in LinuxFocus
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:19:44 +1100 (EST)

I notice (from the LWN Announcements page) that LinuxFocus
(http://www.linuxfocus.org/) has a review of Freeciv in their
November issue.

Actually its mostly a fairly detailed overview of obtaining,
installing and playing the game, more than a review (but a bit
of that), and very nicely done.  As I read through I found myself
thinking "Hmm, this sounds like a pretty cool game!" ;-)

-- David