Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] Automatic building

Subject: [Freeciv] Automatic building
From: lduperval@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Is there a way for me to change the automatic build starts in cities?
What I mean is that when a city completes a building, it automatically
starts a new one and 9 times out of 10, I don't like the choice it made.
So I'd like to control that by either building a list of things to build
or getting the city popup when the building is completed.

Thanks,