Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: New Freeciv Maintainer!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: New Freeciv Maintainer!
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:28:10 -0400

At 1999/10/12 08:17 , David Pfitzner wrote:

>This is to announce that I am resigning my role as Freeciv
>maintainer.  I've had great fun spending time on Freeciv, but
>various external factors mean I now won't have much time
>available, at least for the next few months.

I'd like to thank David for all his great work as Freeciv Maintainer, and
for the help he's given me while I've been working on Freeciv.  His absence
will be keenly felt.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send
email to myself, or to the freeciv mailing list(s).

Thanks,
-- Jeff