Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 1999:
[Freeciv] How do I unsubsribe?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] How do I unsubsribe?
From: Samuel Porter <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:28:51 +0800 (WST)

Sorry about this email, but Ill lost my email I got when I first
subscribed to the list, also I want to unsubscribe to the dev stuff.

Thanks for all your help, and such great stuff thats been posted on these
groups.

Samuel Porter
email to:
sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 when I'm online

tjporter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 when I'm offline or if your not sure,
 (also put "samuel" in the header, exactly as in the quotes,
 but not the quotes themselves, ie "subject: samuel from Bill Clinton")