Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] 1.8.0 (finally!) uploaded to Debian

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] 1.8.0 (finally!) uploaded to Debian
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:30:19 -0300

Ok, 1.8.0 (and CVS 0610) are finally in Debian's Incoming, and
on my home dir on Master (the URL linked to on freeciv.org). All
of them are tested and working. 1.8.0 should hit Debian's
unstable (potato) and the CVS snapshot should hit Debian's
experimental before the end of the week.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.