Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] Ideias

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Ideias
From: "Tiago Beltrão Lacerda" <lacerda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:49:37 -0300

Here they are some ideas that I had for future versions of Civilization II, I
Think they can also be useful in future versions of FreeCiv. Some things are "
a little " besides the possibilities, but they are just ideas. I
 wait comments.

- possibility of doing loans for other civilizations and the payment forms
didn't only restrict to the payment in money. Could be in ,units, percentage of
production, attack a Civ...

- economic activity: each civilization with a coin, inflation...

- When we buit a univercity, The science in the city could be divided in :
human, exact or health science.

- The univercites could made strikes.

- Could have the option  " quality " in the construction of military units. for
example: Two cities, identical, begin to produce a same unit type, but one uses
the quality to 100% and the other at 50% then the first would
 build a stronger unit and with more mobility and the other would build two
units, in the same time, but with the force and   mobility reduced.

- the units had a " useful " life, after the period expired, an attack could
fail, the unit could explode. With that, a " quality " center and the engineers
formed in the cities could be created in that these centers exis
t they would be capable to repair these units.

- we could "personalize " our the units, for example, a tank could walk 4
times, but it had his force if attack reduced.

- ETs and possibility  to capture them and to learn some thing of a more
advanced technology

- development of chemical weapons

- development of more potent nuclear weapons

- formation of agreements trades, like UE.

- after espionage, it should have the terrorism, it would work like
this: spies disguised of cientists, militaries,...  would inform on
what he/she happens in that city.

- Possibility to give " names the troops " as: German panzer, red
army.

- Possibility to choose the colors of the troops to characterize
more the armies.

- The cities could become "jealus" if you concentrate your
improvements in only few cities, and the peaple in this cities could
make "stikes", only to got your attention.

That it.

Tiago Beltrao Lacerda
lacerda@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://members.xoom.com/beltrao/