Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
RE: [Freeciv] Display

To: "'freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'kimo'" <kimo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Freeciv] Display
From: "Hupf, Robert" <rhupf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:55:23 -0400

I don't think I made myself clear.  The freeciv program is an "X Windows"
program.  Windows 98 does not have an X Windows server.  You have to have
another program to provide that.  I use a program called Reflections, but
there are others.  I don't know if there are any that are shareware or
freeware though.