Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
[Freeciv] CivWorld new version

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] CivWorld new version
From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 11:33:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi folks,
I've put up a new version of CivWorld, the map editor for FreeCiv, on
my homepage at http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~gudlat/freeciv
(Due to permission problems I was unable to upload a copy to
ftp.freeciv.org, sorry!)

It now has a display for the map coordinates in the status line, and
features an updated Makefile to reflect recent FreeCiv development.
This means it should now compile out of the box with both standard
FreeCiv 1.8.0 and recent development versions.

Comments, as always, welcome,
--
Daniel "Gudy" Gudlat                (mailto:gudlat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
ICQ-UIN: 5258903               (http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~gudlat)