Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] FYI

To: Thomas Bliesener <bli@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] FYI
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 May 1999 13:00:27 -0500

Thomas Bliesener <bli@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > approximately 20 minutes.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  I believe
>
> Considering the number of victims and destroyed houses I'll be glad
> if I never experience a worse thing than an offline webserver.

Very true.  Fortunately for me, the worst of it was in another part of the
city, and the only damage here was a brief power outage.  Also I
believe that Oklahoma was hit a lot harder than Kansas was yesterday
evening.  It makes one feel extremely fortunate when there's a near
miss like this.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 89,000th digit of pi is 0.