Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 1999:
[Freeciv] FYI

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] FYI
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 May 1999 21:52:57 -0500

FYI,

We suffered a tornado here in Wichita this evening and thus a power
outage that lasted longer than my UPS batteries.  This caused some
downtime for both the primary FreeCiv.Org mail servers and web-based
archives for approximately 30 minutes and the backup server for
approximately 20 minutes.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  I believe
everything has restored properly, but I thought I'd sent a pre-emptive
mail to everyone just in case you were noticing something odd.

-- John