Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] deb package for freeciv

To: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] deb package for freeciv
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Apr 1999 07:28:47 -0500

Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Ok, I have the .deb packages at the usual place
> ( http://master.debian.org/lalo/freeciv/ ). They're untested, as

Make that ~lalo.

Also, I notice that freeciv-xaw3d .deb didn't get built (it didn't
build it for me either; it aborted partway through).  Does
freeciv-xaw3d no longer exist or did you just have the same problem I
did?

> I wasn't able to download them to my machine (bad modem, go sit
> in a corner). After I test them tomorrow afternoon I will upload

hehe :-)

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 133,368,157th prime number is 2,758,636,763.