Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
[Freeciv] New mailing list interface available

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Apr 1999 21:44:02 -0500

Hello,

There is now a web-based subscription manager available for the
freeciv.org mailing lists.  You may find it at:

  http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-freeciv.cgi

From here, you can manage your subscription to Freeciv.org lists.  You
may, of course, continue to use e-mail requests.

FYI, other webpages of use may include:

 * Complete.Org mailing list information pages
   http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/
 * Mailing list archives for complete.org and freeciv.org
   http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/

Let me know if you've got any questions or comments.  Also, I should
mention that the web-based interface is rather beta-ish at the moment
but seems to work fine.  More features will be added soon.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |