Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
[freeciv] Ancients modpack ready for testing

To: - freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv] Ancients modpack ready for testing
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 02:59:22 -0500

I went ahead and put the Ancients modpack out in hopes that some of you
will help me test it.  You can get it at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/ancients.html.

It is "early alpha", and it requires one of the FreeCiv 1.8.*
pre-releases to run.  More information about the modpack's status is
posted at the URL mentioned above.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas