Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] Pre1.8.0 version

To: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Pre1.8.0 version
From: Bob Zimbinski <bobz@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:54:31 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I notice this prerelease version doesn't include the GTK+ client port, and
that mention of the port's inclusion in the 1.8.0 release has vanished
from the Freeciv news page.  Can you say why this is?  Will the GTK+ port
remain seperate from the main Freeciv distribution?

--
Bob Zimbinski
bobz@xxxxxx