Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
[Freeciv] New debian CVS snapshot package

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Christopher C . Chimelis" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christian Meder <meder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] New debian CVS snapshot package
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:41:45 -0300

The build.debian script in CVS is outdated, because it doesn't
know about the freeciv-xaw3d package yet (my CVS write access is
broken).

Good news is a new CVS snapshot was upload to debian's
experimental (/debian/project/experimental in your favourite
mirror) and http://master.debian.org/lalo/freeciv/

Whoever is porting freeciv .deb's to other architetures, I'd
advise porting these snapshots too, as we're something past
halfway to 1.8 (aren't we?) and this means more testing is good
:-)

If some other developer wants to have their ports in my home dir
in debian, just drop me a mail and I'll set it up. The best way
would be putting them in a world-writable directory and I'd
symlink this directory to my public-html/freeciv (so people
would see something like master.debian.org/~lalo/freeciv/sparc)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.