Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
[Freeciv] eek

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] eek
From: John Forr <Jforr@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 21:50:41 -0500

ok here's the deal, I just got linux running about 2 months ago, and
X-windows to run 2 days ago(long story short:bad video card).  Anyways,
how the heck do you install it?  There is like no documentation at all.
I'm running Red Hat 5.2, I downloaded the rpms and did rpm -iv
freecivwhatever.rpm is that right or is there more? acck, please help
me, I suck, thank you all for letting me waste your time.