Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
[Freeciv] Free civ 1.7.2 RPM's

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Free civ 1.7.2 RPM's
From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:26:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I just uploaded the following RPM's to incoming.redhat.com and
in-rhcn.redhat.com (As I took responsibility for creating new RPM's as
soon as new release is available under the RHCN program.)

freeciv-1.7.2-2.src.rpm
freeciv-client-1.7.2-2.alpha.rpm
freeciv-server-1.7.2-2.alpha.rpm
freeciv-client-1.7.2-2.i386.rpm
freeciv-server-1.7.2-2.i386.rpm

By splitting the binary, one can run a server on 1 system and have clients
on other systems. For clients this does not matter much but the server can
now be installed on systems without a trace of X11 files.

They should show up on contrib.redhat.com and developers.redhat.com in
their proper directories.

The RHCN files can most easily be found via:
http://developer.redhat.com/rhcn/browse/rpm2html/ByDate.html

Hugo.

        | Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@xxxxxxx   |
        | 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
                (Mitch Radcliffe)