Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1998:
[Freeciv] AI Too Strong!?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] AI Too Strong!?
From: iquin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 00:17:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello List,

        Seems like the AI is getting better and better.
However, my encounter with the AIs gives me the
impression that it is so good because of its ablity to
manage so many cities without getting tired.
        What's worse is the difficulties in removing
the cities you conquered. I wonder if we can impose
some penalty on building excessive amount of cities.
        The only thing we have now is the cityfactor
option but it has limited effect. Can we make it such
that one unhappy face is generated for every multiples
of cityfactor instead of one unhappy face when
cityfactor is exceeded and that's all? How do Civ 1&2
behave?

Regards,
I.Q.

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com