Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1998:
Re: [Freeciv] Bye bye freeciv

To: debnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Bye bye freeciv
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Oct 1998 20:05:27 -0500

Note: I am BCCing this to the midsun.com list but I'll try to avoid it
as much as possible.

debnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I agree completely with David Huggins-Daines, and also suggest that the
> mailing list be moved.

It already has.  It is now on complete.org, and I am working with the
freeciv.org folks such that it will be accessible at freeciv.org in a
few days.

The subscribe instructions are: write to Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxx and
put one or both of the following two lines in your message:

SUBSCRIBE freeciv
SUBSCRIBE freeciv-dev

Digest versions also available.  Web-based archives already online at
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/ and more detailed list
instructions for those that need more help are at
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/.

> I wish to publicly request that my subscription to both Freeciv, and
> Freeciv-Dev be terminated.

I can't help with the freeciv.midsun.com one, but you now know how to
get on to the new list.  And you'll notice that the info you get when
subscribing is helpful :-)

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
Visit the Air Capital Linux Users Group on the web at http://www.aclug.org