Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: May 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] keyboard actions

To: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] keyboard actions
From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:58:27 -0700

Hi guys,
just couple days ago I downloaded jfreeciv from CVS and tried to use it. Keyboard and some commands wasn't working well so I spent some time looking through the code trying to figure out why. I found keyboard keystrokes for client actions but I can't find any place where you actually register them. So I just wonder if you can give me a hint about that (which class implements that).

regards,
-justin