Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: May 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: org.freeciv.action patch

To: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: org.freeciv.action patch
From: Julian Rüth <julian.rueth@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:21:00 +0200

On Monday 13 May 2002 18:53, Ben Mazur wrote:
> I take it that this patch is intended to be applied on top of Oliver's
> patch.  It seems nice but I can only move diagonally with this patch.
Strange...with num lock off it should be possible to move in any direction
using the keypad.
> The arrow keys only scroll the map.  Is there a way to map more than
> one key to an action, so that the numeric keypad could be used with
> num lock on?
Yes, it is possible to map several keys to one action (i've to admit i didnt
check if this really works), just add an addAccelerator() in the action's
constructor - i think i'll submit a patch soon.

> The patch format was fine, although using the -N option with diff
> eliminates the need for including new files seperately.
ok, thanks.

julian