Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: May 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: org.freeciv.action patch

To: Julian Rüth <julian.rueth@xxxxxx>, <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: org.freeciv.action patch
From: "Ben Mazur" <bmazur@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:53:11 -0400

I take it that this patch is intended to be applied on top of Oliver's
patch.  It seems nice but I can only move diagonally with this patch.
The arrow keys only scroll the map.  Is there a way to map more than
one key to an action, so that the numeric keypad could be used with
num lock on?

The patch format was fine, although using the -N option with diff
eliminates the need for including new files seperately.

I'm for including these changes in CVS, as they definitely represent
progress.  Brian, any opinion?

Ben