Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] New Tax Rate Dialog

To: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Dominique.Poudret@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] New Tax Rate Dialog
From: "Ben Mazur" <bmazur@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 20:30:01 -0800

Well I took a look at the TODO.txt and picked what seemed to
be one of the easier tasks there: the tax rate dialog.
After a little bit of programming (more than I originally
thought, though) it's done.  Now what do I do with it?

Now I have a few new classes and a few changes to existing
classes.  Do I upload them to CVS somewhere?  Attach the new
and altered classes to a list email?  Generate a diff file
somehow?

Also, on the tax rate topic, the C client puts the three
rates in the order Tax, Lux, Sci.  I prefer Tax, Sci, Lux.
Is there any reason I shouldn't change it?

I was thinking of working on the server options display
dialogs next to get my feet wet in the network code.

Thanks,
Ben