Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: April 2000:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Upgrading to 1.10 and restructuring Client.java a bit

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Upgrading to 1.10 and restructuring Client.java a bit
From: Gary Frederick <gary.frederick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 06:59:41 -0500

Howdy,

I pulled the java client over yesterday and found that the 1.8.1 Java client
did not work with the 1.9 server I have on a linux box. We homeschool and I
was thinking younger kids could play and also learn a little history and other
things freeciv can offer.

I could help a little with getting the code up to 1.10 given that I have
almost 0 free time like everyone else.

Does the 1.10 version work?

Gary
--