Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: September 1999:
[FreeCiv-Java] Client 990917

To: Freeciv Java <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Client 990917
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:17:00 +0200

I've put code into gjt cvs. I suppose that I'll switch entirely to it
for developement time - so data and source files can disappear from web
soon.

CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxx:/gjt/cvsroot
passwd: anoncvs

modules to checkout:

java/com/sixlegs/image/png
java/org/freeciv
java/org/gjt/abies

To run this thing you need to compile sources and either copy/move
org/freeciv/data directory to top directory (java/ in this case) or add
-Dfreeciv.datadir=some/path/data on java commandline (before
org.freeciv.client.Client).

Artur

--------------

99.09.16
  - removed nuke animation from left mouse button - it became to be
        tiring, now you have to get real nukes to see it
  - tilesets can be changed during runtime (try out trident scaled x3/2)

99.09.14
  - squashed hopefully last bug in change stack order code
  - updated image files with ones from cvs

99.09.13
  - corrected bug with movement cross map wrap (x and y wasn't adjusted)
  - changed components to be semitransparent over map

99.09.12
  - shadow borders can be turned on/off
  - corrected helptext loading - still missing real help display

99.09.11
  - corrected bugs in dekstop pane handling - now internal frames are
  really layered
  - added trident tileset

99.09.09
  - added citizen display to CityDialog