Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: January 1999:
Re: [FreeCiv-Java] CVS...

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FreeCiv-Java] CVS...
From: Olivier Chatelain <Olivier.Chatelain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:41:58 +0100

> CVS stuff is set up, write access is ready, but I haven't yet heard from
> anyone wanting write access.  Does this mean that interest has dried up, or
> that people missed the e-mail, or people are busy, or what?

It seems that not having enough time is a world-wide problem. Actually my
exams are aproching and my school project (a text chess in Ada - f... b...
s... - using the fusion method) has to be finished in 1 1/2 week. So I will
continue doing work for freeciv-java in March - BUT I'm still interested in
this project.

Olivier

PS: Is there any better UML-Diagramm tool than dia. Because dia seem quite
experimental stade.