Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 1998:
Re: [FreeCiv-Java] Hello everybody

To: Olivier Chatelain <Olivier.Chatelain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FreeCiv-Java] Hello everybody
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:38:14 -0600

On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 10:45:31AM +0100, Olivier Chatelain wrote:

> I'm Olivier an 22 year old CS Student form Switzerland. I'd like to help you
> programming the Java Client.

Great!

> Now a first question: Have you made any model before programming, i.e. does
> there exists the major structure of the program as a schema.

There is current code at http://software.complete.org/freeciv/.  However,
the structure at the moment is not terribly good and we will be
restructuring it later.  Esben had some good suggestions awhile back; you
can find those in the mailing list archives at
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/.  Your comments, of course,
are welcome too.

Thanks,
John