Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: es.po changes already sent

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: es.po changes already sent
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:34:14 +0200

Maybe you're not subscribed to freeciv-commits@xxxxxxx?

> Thank you! And check es.po out, it is already in the SVN.

chris@karl:~/freeciv/svn/v21$ LANG= msgfmt -v -c --stat po/es.po
po/es.po:5719: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does
not match
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Note that at the bottom of the file, there are outsorted entries starting
with #~ . They can be deleted. Some of these may be very useful, though,
because in some cases they represent translations of strings that changed
and have not been identied as fuzzy by gettext.

Christian