Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: October 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] 1.14.1 translation update

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] 1.14.1 translation update
From: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:17:08 -0400

1.14.1-beta2 has been released.  In the process I ran msgmerge on all
the .po files; a number of them had changed line numbers.  I believe one
or two new (error) strings have also been added.  The next week or two
is probably the last chance to update or finalize your translations for
the 1.14.1 release.

The next development release is probably some time off, so don't miss
this chance.  If there is sufficient interest (which seems unlikely)
there may be a 1.14.2 release in the interim.

jason