Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: September 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Files not included in POTFILES.in

Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Files not included in POTFILES.in
From: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:32:57 -0400

Duarte Loreto wrote:

> client/attribute.c
> client/gui-stub/connectdlg.c
> client/messagewin_common.c
>
> If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
> POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
> of left out files has been written in the current directory.
>
> Any dev wants to look at these? If the files are added to POTFILES.in, could
> the translators be noticed, as this might represent a string freeze
> breakage?

I've added attribute.c and messagewin_common.c to POTFILES.in.  I don't
want to create a POTFILES.skip file for the S1_14 branch (adding files
to the distribution seems unnecessary), but for the HEAD branch this
file will be created.  See PR#6149.

For translators, this means that there are probably a couple of new
messages that should be translated.  These aren't in the .po files yet;
you have to run msgmerge to get them there.

Thanks for catching this.

jason