Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: September 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv 1.14.1beta1 has been released.

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv 1.14.1beta1 has been released.
From: "Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:48:31 +0100

   Hello!

A few time ago, a Ukranian translation was sent to the list. As noone would
acknoledge it, I commited the file. The translator sent it as uk.po and I
didn't remember to double-check if this was allright. After commiting (both
HEAD and S1_14), people said that the file should be ua.po.

I now notice that not only the file is still uk.po, also the configure.in
has the uk on ALL_LINGUAS. Could someone that has write access outside the
po file fix this problem? Just copy the uk.po to ua.po, commit it, remove
the uk.po and fix configure.in. On both HEAD and S1_14.

I would be deeply appreciated if someone would fix my mistake. Bet the
ukranian players would be happy as well as all game would then be translated
for them... :)

Thanks. Drop me a note if any of you fixes this...

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"