Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: September 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] translations for 1.14.1

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] translations for 1.14.1
From: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:19:49 -0400

A 1.14.1 release is in the works.

I encourage all translators to look at their .po files for this release.
  Since 1.14.0, very few strings have been changed, but I know at least
one has been added.

To access these translations through CVS, first checkout cvs, then do
"cvs up -r S1_14".  This will give you the S1_14 branch from which the
1.14.1 release will be made.

Any recently added translations can also be added to the 1.14 branch.
Most of the strings are the same as in the head (unstable) branch.  If
you need help backporting changes, ask the maintainers.

Eventually there will be a 1.15 (or 2.0) release based on the unstable
branch, but this will not be for some time.  To get your translations
out to users as quickly as possible, the 1.14 branch is the way to go.

The final 1.14.1 release will not be made for at least 2 weeks.

jason short