Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: May 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: New pt Translator, issues and status pages (WAS: "Re:

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: rp@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: New pt Translator, issues and status pages (WAS: "Re: (no subject)")
From: "Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:21:26 +0100

   Hello!

First of all, my deepest appologies for forgetting to set a subject on my

I have now opened up issues on the Traking system (as guest) ranging from
Ticket 4152 up to Ticket 4168.

As for status pages... I was thinking about creating a new script, as the
GNOME script (C program) is overkill.

My idea was to have a working directory where the script would create as
many CVS co branches as needed for the status pages. It would then run the
./configure (or ./autogen.sh), cd into po and run the make xx.pox for every
po file contained. It would use msgfmt to check updated xx.pox file status
and generate a HTML page with the info. After finishing this up (for each
branch), it would delete the working directory content.

If you think this is possible to archieve on the server, I can try to create
such script and hand it over in a week or two (depends a bit on how many
nights I have to stay late at work... :/)

My prefered username is "dnloreto", as login for most machines I have access
to and accounts on other type of systems. Was this what you wanted to know?

Well... Not very hot around here... Spring time... As long as it doesn't
rain... :)

Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"