Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: November 2002:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Translation status on the beta branch

To: Freeciv i18n ML <freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Translation status on the beta branch
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:42:48 +0100

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 12:22:49AM +0100, Davide Pagnin wrote:

> de.po
> 2932 translated messages
> 1 fuzzy translation
> 2 untranslated messages

> As you can see, there are many file that are almost updated, but that
> lacks perhaps 2 or 10 strings.
> I hope that translation involved people for those locales, notably
> sv.po, ru.po, nl.po, no.po, ja.po, fr.po, fi.po, es.po, de.po
> can fix them before the 1.14.0 release.

The de.po team kind of refuses to translate the words "riflery" and
"milling", because we have no reasonable idea of their meaning in the
context of a Freeciv technology in the History ruleset, even after putting
this for discussion on Freeciv-Data.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/