Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#20670) Feature Suggestion.

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#20670) Feature Suggestion.
From: "Chris Johnson" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:53:09 -0700

If you want to mobilze your troops for war, it would be elegant to have a
feature that allowed all troops by type, group, or location to be mobilized
simultaneously in the "units" seciton.

i.e. presently you can disband all, select all, auto attack, now, 'activate'
should be a feature that we can do globally in order to ensure maximum use
of all resources.

I hope to find other ways to contribute to this project.

--
Chris Johnson
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're hiring!  If you know of any sales professionals who are interested in
having a great job with a company that strives to be the best possible
mortgage company, please refer them to me.

www.ohiohomeinvestments.com